Welcome to the website of Reading's Notary Public
Welcome to the website of Reading’s Notary Public
A First Class Notarial Service for businesses & people
Covid-19 / Coronavirus
First of all we would like to assure you that we are and remain available to assist you in these challenging times during our normal office opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
For the health and safety of our clients and employees all of our services are now fully remote.
We understand that particularly in these challenging times it is essential to stay connected and that many people rely on notarial services more than ever. This is why we are doing our upmost to support you and meet your notarisation requirements. Call or email us now for more information and to discuss your requirements.
Do you need a Notary Public?
We provide a comprehensive range of services including:
These services are provided to businesses and individuals by our Notary Public, Sukhpal Matharoo and his notarial team throughout Reading, other parts of Berkshire as well as Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and Oxfordshire.
Sukhpal is an experienced Notary Public having qualified almost 10 years ago. He is therefore able to advise on any questions you may have regarding the services that we provide and how we may be able to assist you.
In addition to being a Notary Public, Sukhpal is a Partner and an employment lawyer at Doyle Clayton and has been qualified as a lawyer for over 15 years. His work as a Notary Public is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and his work as a solicitor is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Why use us?
- Our comprehensive ‘one stop’ service includes notarisation, drafting and/or reviewing documents, legalisation/apostille of documents and translation of documents
- With our wide spread offices we can offer our services in a location near you - find an office
- At your request, we are happy to travel to your offices/chosen location to meet you
- We are used to working with tight deadlines and turning around documents swiftly
- Our friendly and approachable team is happy to answer all your questions, review your documents and advise on any changes that may be required
- We offer fixed fee services
- If you have a regular requirement for using notarial services, we can streamline the process to make it easier each time you need to use us
- We offer same day appointments where possible
- We are fluent in Hindi, Punjabi and German if required
- Sukhpal is a member of the Notaries Society
- Our fast, reliable and efficient service is well known to our clients, which is why many of them have been using our services regularly for many years - check out our Feedback page